cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF TA-20 Part Numbers for 3" Core Adapters in RH2-28 Roll Holder Set

CanonFan5
Apprentice

Hello! I'm looking for the part numbers for the left and right 3" core adapters that are included in the RH2-28 roll holder set. Any information is appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD

Welcome to the forum!

Our parts department will be able to check for possible availability of this specific part. You can reach them at: 1-866-481-2569, weekdays from 9 AM - 7 PM, ET.

CanonFan5
Apprentice

Update:
I contacted the phone number provided and was informed the Parts Department would not be able to assist me.  They instructed me to contact the Sales Department at 1-800-652-2666.  The Sales Department informed me they do not have any information on the part numbers included in the RH2-28 set.

So - back to square one.

If anybody is able to provide the part numbers for just the 3" core adapters, it would be much appreciated.  I just need the adapters, since the TM-240 does not include them.  I do not want to purchase a complete roll holder set just for the 3" core adapters.

Thanks!

So, it must be that it's sold as a whole assembly, rather than the individual parts. Some of our camera assemblies are done that way. It helps streamline the manufacture and repair process. 

Paul10
Apprentice

I just bought a TM-240 which also uses the RH2-28 and doesn't include the 3" adapters. Canon really should include these. I had to buy another RH2-28 and the original one sits unused because all of the photo paper rolls I use are 3".

After spending a ton of time looking for the 3" adapters I finally found this parts diagram. https://printcopy.info/?mod=pc&brand=Canon&model=imagePROGRAF+TA20&page=1

It shows these part numbers

QM4-6690-000SPOOL 3INCH ATTACHMENT UNIT
QM4-2879-000ROLL HOLDER UNIT (R)

Announcements