cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF-4000 doesn't finish printing banners longer than 2.5 feet

ASegueda
Apprentice

I've had this issue for the past few weeks where I try to print out a large banner (24" x 60") and the printer takes a while to start printing then stops printing after a certain point. It doesnt always stop at the same length but more or less around 2 feet. We've tried lowering the quality of the print, lowering the file size, redesigning the banner to reduce the amount of color used, all to no avail. I'm not really sure what's going on since we have printed larger banners and larger file sizes. Any insight? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, ASegueda!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

So we dont ever print over the network on our banner printer, all the print jobs are from USB

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ASegueda,

It is recommended that you contact technical support via phone for further assistance. There is NO charge for this call. Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays. A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the issue and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements