cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner

memas4kids
Apprentice

I just changed over to wireless but now my scanners don't work, I have 2 MF6160 dw. Can someone help me?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings and welcome.

Description is pretty vague.  "Scanners don't work"?

Printer's are connected to ??  Router, access point??

Using what operating system(s)?? windows, MAC (version)?

Drivers version you installed?  (or did you just switch from a wired to wireless connection without telling your computers you are using a different connection method?

Troubleshooting steps you performed?

Error messages you received?

We can try to help, but you will need to tell us more than something is not working.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I switched from being hooked up to wireless so how do I tell my scanners that we are wireless?

Suggest you uninstall the printer and drivers, then reinstall selecting wireless so your system knows what interface to connect to:

Wireless Help

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/black-and-white-laser/mf6...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements