cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg 3200

heepark
Apprentice

I use Mac and recently I set up wireless print in Ma comb.

I can use it well at first but I had a problem with wifi, so i turned off and turned on my wireless line sharer.

after then, I cant use it. what should I do?

and if i change my wifi pin number, how can i reconnet with my print using wireless

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

So we can better assist you with this issue, please tell us the connection status of the printer:

1.  Press the 'Maintenance' button on the printer repeatedly until 'n' appears on the LED display.

2.  Press the Black Start button.

3.  A sheet will print displaying the network information.

Is the link status 'Active' or 'Inactive'?

Also, please tell us what version of Mac OSX is installed on your computer.  Once we have this information we will try to assist you further with your current communication issue.

If the encryption key or network password has been changed, the drivers would have to be reinstalled in order to update the settings.  Please insert the disk into your computer or reinstall the drivers from our website in order to update the settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Is the only way to update the printer after a wireless router password change through a driver reload?  Or will WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) work as well?  For me WPS works initially but if the printer is then turned off and then back on, it doesn't re-establish a connection with the network and WPS must be used again.  Thanks....

Hello.

The unit should be able to retain the WPS settings. 

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done in order to narrow down the cause of your issue. 

Please visit the following link below to contact our support group for additional assistance.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements