cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannon pixma MG5320 printer wireless is not working, but all the lights are on inc.the blue wifi

jana
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, jana!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. Also, are you running into any error messages?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

jana
Apprentice

Thank you,

I am using windows 10, it printed normally before,

I get   printer not responding

Printer in an error state, also before it was giving me a message, the last printing job is blocking the print, i have deleted all printing jobs, but the last one deletes and then always appears again. But i do notget that message any more, but the last printing job is still ther even after i delete, it goes away then appears. also i feel there is some problems with the drivers. i keep gettng messages to update drivers like 11 of them, and whereever i try to download free, at the end they always want money. I do not mind paying, but I am not sure if it will solve any problems with printing.

Please help. I have tried all the troubleshooting.

Oh one more  thing, now there is a yelow light on the BL and CL, but i have purchased new cartrages when the problem started and after placing them in, there were no yellow lights untill today. I have also purchased  the cable to connect, before when it worked i used wireless. Wifi light is still on, but still cannot print.

Thank you

Jana

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements