cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 drivers needed for PIXMA G3200

spfarrow
Apprentice

I Bought a  Pixma G3200 printer/scanner in 2022, I recently  purchased a new desktop  with Windows 11. 

How do I download the print Drivers? Specifically, the IJ Sanner driver? 

When I go into Support  and Drivers download, It detects my Windows OS. But it does NOT list any drivers for me to Download. 

It only  says ' There is no versions for the OS selected'. 

I am assuming this is because the drivers have not been developed yet for  this printer and Windows 11??

When will those be available?  or is there another way to download the drivers? Maybe for Windows 10?

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The G3200 is a series, not a model.  I'd like to confirm your printer is a G3270?  If this is your model, please visit the following page. 

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-g3270#idReference%3Dsoftware-drivers

Click software and drivers. Select Windows / Windows 11. 

There are about 8 options.  Look for Master Setup, and / or the other is called Print Driver and IJ scan Utility.  Here's the difference.  The Master Setup will install the printer and scanner driver, it also gives you the ability to install optional software, like Easy Photo Editor and Poster Layout Lite.  

The printer driver and IJ scan utility package will only install what you need to use the product for printing and scanning.  

The optional software can be downloaded and installed at any time, so you're not missing anything by using one or the other.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements