cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start up WIFI problem with my PIXMA TS3522

GO4AWILDRIDE
Apprentice

I am not able to connect my new printer to my WIFI system and laptop.

Following the instructions I get stymied when I am looking for the ICON which looks like a DISK with a down arrow going thru it. My dashboard has nothing like that.

I am using WINDOWS 10 and it seems the S mode is not helping me find and connect my new printer.

HELP

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GO4AWILDRIDE,

First, please use a mobile device (like a tablet or cell phone) to connect your PIXMA TS3522 to your Wi-Fi.

To do this, please use the appropriate link below:

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an Andriod phone or tablet

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an iPhone/iPad

Once your PIXMA TS3522 is connected to your Wi-Fi, you can then add it to your Windows 10 S mode computer:

1.  On your computer, please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2.  In the Run window that appears, please type CONTROL and click OK.

3.  In Control Panel, click on View devices and printers.

4.  At the top, click Add a Printer.

5.  In the new window that appears, click on the Canon TS3500 series and then click Next.

6.  A driver will be installed. When this process has finished, click Finish.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

GO4AWILDRIDE
Apprentice

I connected the printer to my laptop via a cable and then I learned two more problems,

1. Laptop does not connect to the printer.

2. Even if I do find a way to connect the printer I now face the problem with windows 10 in S mode not allowing me to down load the printer driver.

Announcements