To connect your PIXMA MG6821 to your wireless network, please follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen on your PIXMA MG6821, swipe until you see LAN settings and select it.
2. Select Wireless LAN setup.
3. Select Other setup.
4. Select Advanced setup.
5. A list of access points will be displayed. Select your access point.
6. Select your security type (typically WPA/WPA2-PSK).
7. Enter in your network password and select OK.
8. Select OK.
Your PIXMA MG6821 should now be connected to your wireless network.
Once connected, please start the installation again on your computer.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: