cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma E560 can't connect to my wifi

sudheer68
Apprentice

Hey there, I am using Canon Pixma E560 printer, I can use the with USB cable fine without any issues, but I am using connectivity issues wirelessly, the printer is not able to connect to the wifi, whenever I tried it says, communication failed with the printer, yesterday a canon technician came to my house, I don't know how he configured wireless printing and I tested it and working fine, so he said what to do to setup wireless printing in the laptop and I did exactly the same, after the installation I connected the cable as per the installation screen instructions, after configuring the installation screen said "printer not found on the network", which is ironic because the technician configured the printer on the same wifi. The technician was gone by then. After this even the mobile connection was gone, it was like back to square one, I tried to configure again through mobile and same as the first issue " communication with the printer failed". Even though I am providing my wifi credentials. I am using TP-link router has two bands and I am using 2.4 ghz wifi for the printer and my wifi is Dynamic IP address.  Please help me on this.

1 REPLY 1

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements