cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS7450 - Two sided printing

Nonni
Apprentice

Upgrading my MacBook pro and my OS to Sonoma I now connect to my TS7450 Canon printer with Mac native Print Center. On the printing page I have turned Two Sided printing off by default, but it still does print both sides of the page unless I turn the two sided printing selection on and off again. My printer ignores the default setting of one sided printing every time and instead prints two sided until I flip this setting on and off again, which is an annoying fix to have my printer finally print one sided instead of two sided.  Is this a bug you've come across and is there a fix ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS7450 supports AirPrint (only) under MAC OS Sonoma.

Please try a full reset of the printing interface on your MAC OS.  If you are not familiar with the process, please see this KB Article

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Then perform set up again following the AirPrint with MAC OS (Computer) on this page. (about 1/2 way down)

Printing with AirPrint on a Mac

Apple AirPrint User Guide - Canon Europe (canon-europe.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS7450 supports AirPrint (only) under MAC OS Sonoma.

Please try a full reset of the printing interface on your MAC OS.  If you are not familiar with the process, please see this KB Article

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Then perform set up again following the AirPrint with MAC OS (Computer) on this page. (about 1/2 way down)

Printing with AirPrint on a Mac

Apple AirPrint User Guide - Canon Europe (canon-europe.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It WORKED !!!! THANKS !!!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thank you for your reply and feedback.  😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements