cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-10 Can't Download latest driver for Print Studio Pro

AnneK60
Enthusiast

Hi, I got a new computer about a month ago - a MacBook Pro 2021 (M1 Max chip). It is running Monterey 12.3.1. I had a big problem with Print Studio Pro when printing today so I downloaded the latest driver. When I went to install I got a message telling me the Mac could not install it because it could not check the application. The message told me to contact the developer. Any ideas how I can upgrade the driver?

I realized when I went to print again the the small icon next to the print job in the print dialog box was reflecting the bad blob I was seeing on my final project. I had been printing from a photoshop document with lots of layers and when I saw that the ink blob I made a composite layer on the top. That solved the problem for the time being, but does anyone know what might be happening? I tried exporting to a jpg but that was a disaster in Print Studio Pro. I did not flatten it. Below is a photo of my bad print job.

IMG_0957.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, AnneK60!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry. That’s kind of important 😊. It’s a Pro-10. 

Announcements