cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3022 Can't Connect After Router Change

Needhelp123
Apprentice

The password on our WiFi router changed. So the printer is not connected to the WiFi. I can't print anything. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon equipment you are using and which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

MG 3022 

I don't have a computer. It is connected to the WiFi and print from my phone. Android

We have a router that runs our WiFi and the company changed our WiFi password. Now the printer is not connected to the WiFi anymore. 

I don't know how to change the password for printer. I have app but it keeps saying that my phone can't connect to the printer 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This article should help.  It includes details for mobile device set up.

Canon Knowledge Base - How to start Cableless Setup on the printer MG3020 / MG3022

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements