cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network setup for Pro-100 printer

CGClark
Apprentice

This has been the hardest printer to get setup on the network I have ever had to deal with.  The directions are hard to follow too.

In any case, I have this printer connected to a Windows 10 Pro machine via USB.  Also to my LAN via Ethernet (when turned on via 11 blinks of the printer power light).  I have downloaded and installed the latest Windows drivers; both the Pr0-100 Series and Pro-100 XPS Series, in that order.

I am trying to set the printer to use WiFi.  I am missing something, though I have managed to get the blue WiFi light to glow steady, it does not show up on the network.

I have followed the driver installation process.  It says it has sent the info to the printer but eventually asks for a password.  I have tried all that I can think of but all are rejected.  Even set up a password on the configuration tab but that, too, is rejected.

My LAN is a Ubiquiti/UniFi with several access points and I selected the multi AP option during setup but, again, can't get past the passphrase.

Any help or suggestions, in simple English, would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi CGCLark,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ScottyG
Apprentice

I have purchased many compouters in my 58 year old lifetime and let me tell you ... This Canon PC-100 is the BIGGEST PIECE OF **bleep** PRINTER i have ever purchased. Everything CGClark said was on point and this printer is impossible to connect to whehter it be via a USB cable or wirelessly.  I am truly ready to toss this off my balcony and have my daugher test out my new GOPro 9 and see if it really shoots in 5K!

I bought this printer to print photos for my family.  Can someone please refer me to a printer that is excellent for printing photos.  I would prefer to spend a little more and get the best. 

Thank you!

ScottyG

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements