cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX430 Printer is Not Responding

smurphy6
Apprentice

I have seen similar posts but have not been able to find and answer.  I have a MS430 printer connected wirelessly to my home network.  I am attempting to print from a MacBook Pro on the same network.  The printer is visible on the network and has worked for a couple of years just fine.  On my last attempt to print, the printer printed two pages of a pdf file and then stopped indicating "Printing - The printer is not responding" whien looking at the Print Queue on the Mac.  Since that time, the printer will not print anything.  There are no error messages on the printer itself.  The progression is "Looking for Printer", "Connecting To Printer", and then "The printer is not responding".  I have powered off the printer, reset the printer in my MacBook which then enabled me to re-add the printer.   I still get the same issue when I try to print.  Need urgent advice on how to get this resolved.  Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, smurphy6!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements