cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 - Where do I find the PIN?

GregorZap
Apprentice

Having a hard time getting my old Dell laptop to connect.  It is connecting to FAX and Scan, but not the Printer.  Asking me to enter a PIN from the Printer.

How do I find the PIN?  It suggests on the Printer, but where?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello.

Based on your description, you may be trying to add the printer through the Windows add-printer or add-device wizards.  Instead, please download the latest MP Drivers from our website.  This will ensure that the printer is added to the computer correctly.  Visit the following link to download the driver:

MAXIFY MB2320 Drivers & Downloads

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

WPS = Wi-Fi Protected SetUp.

The PIN is on your router, not the printer (if supported)

If supported means if your router supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup...  not all do.

See my port here for additional information

If yours does and it has a WPS button, you can use it to pair your printer with the router without having to enter the SSID name and password for your 2.4Ghz wireless network.

If your router doesn't have this feature, you will need to enter the information during software set up. 

In that case, this guide will help

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Shadowsports,

The thing is, my router and printer are set-up, just not everything seems to be gelling.  From my options to set up the printer, my laptop will caprture the FAX component and the SCanner component, but not the actual printing component.

Does that make sense?  Any ideas?

Hello.

Based on your description, you may be trying to add the printer through the Windows add-printer or add-device wizards.  Instead, please download the latest MP Drivers from our website.  This will ensure that the printer is added to the computer correctly.  Visit the following link to download the driver:

MAXIFY MB2320 Drivers & Downloads

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements