cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating IJ Series Driver for imagePROGRAF 300

C2ks
Apprentice

Printing with the Canon Image PROGRAF 300 printer, using Adobe Photoshop on a Mac running OS Monterey 12.7.1, I am not able to select the ICC paper profiles in Print Settings>Media & Quality. I have been instructed that this may have been the result of having an AirPrint driver installed, rather than an IJ Series driver. On the Support page, the available drivers do not indicate which series they are. How do I locate/identify the correct IJ Series driver? And is the problem I’m experiencing actually related to having the incorrect driver installed?

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hi there! 

We have a couple different models in the PROGRAF lineup that have 300 in the name, can you tell us if this is a Pro-300, TM-300, or a GP-300?

C2ks
Apprentice

Pro-300

Stephen

Hey there! Just follow the steps on THIS site. It should walk you through everything you need! 

C2ks
Apprentice

Hi Stephen. The link to the basis printer set-up does not address the question I’ve asked. I need assistance locating/identifying the correct IJ Series driver for the PROGRAF pro300. And I need assistance determining if using the IJ Series driver - while using Adobe Photoshop on a Mac running OS Monterey 12.7.1 - will enable me to select the ICC paper profiles in Print Settings>Media & Quality

click here to view the gallery
Announcements