cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF264dw 2 unable to print from Android Phone like before.

Sealion1960
Apprentice

Hi Gang,

I am an experienced Canon customer having a very similar printer before I bought this unit.  The issue I have is I'm trying to print from my Pixel 6 Pro phone (Android) like I used to before.  I have the Canon plug in app called "Canon Print Service" and when I select a document to print, like from Google Drive, I am not getting the print option like I used to before.  Any suggestions would be most welcome and also any app suggestions would be appreciated too

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sealion1960
Apprentice

Hi Gang,

After playing around with this, I did figure it out.  I was looking for simply "Print" off the thee dot menu but what I got was a bunch of editing commands however one of those was "Share & Export"....voila and amongst other commands is the Print command.  I am all set on this.  Thank you!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Sealion1960
Apprentice

Hi Gang,

After playing around with this, I did figure it out.  I was looking for simply "Print" off the thee dot menu but what I got was a bunch of editing commands however one of those was "Share & Export"....voila and amongst other commands is the Print command.  I am all set on this.  Thank you!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements