cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon MG3520 Wireless that will not print from my computer but it will print from my phone

feliciaboyer1
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG3520 Wireless printer that will not print from my computer, however, it will print from my cell phone and my ipad.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi feliciaboyer1!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you might be seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone during the week  or email anytime.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have Windows 10 and and it is connected via WiFi and it is connected to HP All-in-One.

Ramona
Authority

Hi feliciaboyer1,

Your network may need to be restarted to resolve the issue.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Turn off the printer and your computer.

2. Unplug your wireless router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

3. Wait 2-3 minutes, then turn the computer and printer back on.

Please attempt to print again.  Should you need further assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements