cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help....tablet won't communicate with printer.

Mothercat
Apprentice

For some reason canon printer won't print...we changed from verizon to comcast but I have gone thru all the steps and changed things but it still won't print...what now!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Mothercat!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using, and what operating system is running on your tablet (such as iOS or Android, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for the response....Canon MG3100....Android Samsung Tablet......never had a problem until I messed around in settings...evidently I did something I should not have!!! Any other info please ask me. LYNN

Hello.

For testing purposes, try turning the printer off and back on.  Then check the settings for your tablet to enssure that it is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.

If the issues persist, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements