cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon scanner of G3111 not working on Mac OS 12.4 Monterey

ivancostajr
Apprentice

Hi!

I have a Canon G3111 all-in-one in my house. The scanner program doesn't work on Mac OS 12 (Monterey), it just shows "A scanner driver that supports this software is not installed. Install it and try again.Code:15,230,0". I've installed it several times, but nothing.

Printing works fine. I can use it normally (the scanner and the printer functions) from the Canon Print app (iPhone) and from another Linux computer - always on wifi connection.

Are there any programs or settings to use this scanner on Mac OS?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

ivancostajr
Apprentice

Hi, Tiffany. 

Thanks for your reply. I live in Brazil and I couldn't find a "Brazilian Canon forum", so I decided to write here. Also, I believe the driver is not specific for the G3111 printer, but for the G3XXX series, because when I use Linux, the scanner works normally with the G3100 driver. Is there a working driver for the G3100 scanner for US consumers using Mac OS 12 with M1 chip?

Announcements