cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon D460-490 installation software

SE2
Apprentice

I need help finding the installation software for the D460-490 multifunction printer. When I went to the website it only gave me the toolbox and the scanner downloads. I need to be able to print from this printer. 

6 REPLIES 6

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, SE2!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using (example: D420, D480, etc). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

The number on the back of the printer is F156602

SE2
Apprentice

The first link you posted is not even for my model. The second link is where I went to in order to download the softwatre but it only gave me the toolbox and no actual printing software.

Hello.

You didn't tell us what model you have. You gave us the series.

The links Kristoff posted were for general help - the first one is so you can type your printer model and search for help articles - as it says, "search our KnowledgeBase." The second link will take you to the support site, where you, again, put your exact model information in the search box so the site can give you what you need.

The model for your printer will be in plain sight on the front or top of the unit. It will say PIXMA (something), or imageCLASS (something), or MAXIFY (something). 

If you need one-on-one help, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

There is a e-Manual for an Image Class 480, just no installation disc.

But the info on the old computer, that does not hook up to the internet anymore, says D460-490

Canon USA doesn't offer any models with those numbers.  As Stephen mentioned you'll want to look at your printer and find the model name.  If it's a laser printer, it probably says "imageCLASS" or "i-SENSYS" somewhere on the top or front of the unit.  Please find that and tell us what that says or take a photo of it so we can see it, too.

We look forward to your reply!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements