cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect PIXMA MG3620 to home Wi-Fi

Shannonlk82
Apprentice

I need help b/c I've been trying to connect this printer for about 9 hours today! I'm literally about to just chuck it out the door! I bought this from a friend and was told everything is in working condition. And it appears to be. I have attempted MULTIPLE times to connect my printer to my WiFi but it just won't. It doesn't locate it to connect. I've done ALLLLLL the trouble shooting, I've read ALLLLL the forums on here about this type of issue and fixed ALLLLL that was suggested, including the type of WiFi I'm using. I'm so frustrated at this point. I've restarted the printer, computer AND router SEVERAL times and still not working. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, let us know which version of Windows or macOS you are using? How are you connecting? Is there an exact error message? 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

normadel
Authority
Authority

Ask friend if he set a static IP address on the printer. This is a good thing to do with a network printer, but it has to be an address on YOUR network. Have him undo his setting and help you set it up for your network.

Announcements