cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabon PRO 1000 printer....works fantastic. Have a question re; Photo Shop and Canon Print Studio Pro

RKBerta
Contributor

I have a Canon PRO 1000 ink jet printer....works great, beautiful prints, and no issues. I finally got around to  installing the Canon Plug in for Print Studio Pro recently. Normally I print from Photo Shop but tried using the Print Studio Print. It works fine but I can't really see what the advantage, if any, is with that Plug-In. Am  I missing somerthing? I get identical results in the prints with either method. 

By the way the only tricky part of installing PSPro is figuring out how to install the Plug-In.  You have to find the plug in sub folder in the Photo Shop File and install it there....can't be anywhere else. This is not explained in the installation procedure. I guess that is my one gripe about Canon....their software installation directions are sometimes not the easiest to figure out.  Thanks to this Community I was able to find out how to do the installation. Thanks people!

1 REPLY 1

jo8555373994
Apprentice

Hello there,

I was also facing issue with the installation part here I got the solution that worked for me. Great place to look for answers if you are struck.

Cheers

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements