cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 4102

jimrich
Apprentice

Using the canon PIXMA 2520 and want to print a photo on 8.5x11 glossy paper but the printer keeps showing error 4102 [The media type and paper size are not set correctly.].  And  the printer only all allows 4x6 or 5x7 paper.  Is there a way to print on 8.5x11 photo paper anyway?   I will try to do what I can with the 5x7 option and let you know what happens.  Thanks for your responses,

jim

7 REPLIES 7

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The error may be related to a setting in your software.  If you continue to have difficulties, please try printing the photo from our Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.  The program is available for download on our website at the following link.

MG2520 Drivers & Software

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, i have a canon MG2520, and I am trying to print some pictures off of photoshop. when I print on standard letter print paper, all is well, but as soon as i switch to gloss paper media, I also get an error 4102 that the paper size is incorrect. I just want to print on a standard sized gloss paper darnit!

Hello.

If the error continues to persist, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Same error here.

Trying yo print with Glossy paper type, with A4 size.

Same here! Same model. Used to have no trouble at all but now can't print anything!!

So......bought a new 2500 series printer today, guess what? Error 4102. Please, someone offer a solution (or admission)

Incandescence
Apprentice

I have a Pixima MG2545 and i keep getting a 4102 error saying paper os the wrong size when printing on photo settings.  I want to print on A4 photo paper - how hard can it be??!!!

Hi, Incandescence!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements