cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 - New ink cartridges not printing

dccwong
Apprentice

Hi, I just replaced all ink cartridges with a new set 2 days ago (Canon brand) like any other time. Tried to print but nothing worked, only a slight hint of Magenta but other colors were not there. 

Went through FAQ and support site suggestions.

Did regular cleaning twice, that did not work. 

Did deep cleaning once, that did not work. 

Waited 24 hours. Regular cleaning again, that did not work. 

Now the new set is already low on ink (from the cleaning), and it's still not working. 

Any suggestions? Another way it's clogged? Time for a new printer?

Thank you.  

3 REPLIES 3

Darius
Whiz

Hi dccwong.

When replacing the inks, it's important to ensure that the orange tape is completely removed from the labels, and that the vents are unobstructed.

If this was already checked, and (after the other steps taken,) the problem persists, then please contact Canon support.  If you have not yet done so, create/log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

mhallal
Apprentice

Just opened brand new printer,installed ink cartridges and I am connected issue is printer prints but there is no ink.

Cleaned the nozzles,and anything else.  I got the yellow to work but nothing else.

Mmelahouris
Apprentice
Same exact issue for me. Same steps taken and only yellow just beginning to work.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements