cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print both sides

clarescanon
Contributor

I have a Pixma TS3122, which does not have 2-sided printing. However, I see that in Paper Handling one can choose Odd Only or Even Only, and that there is a Collate choice. So I figure you CAN print two-sided if you simply take the stack out and flip it and continue printing. What I can't figure out (old brain) is which settings to choose. If I print Odd Only and then flip to print other side with Even Only, do I also check the Collate button or not? And what do I choose for Page Order? Automatic, Normal, or Reverse?

Has anyone figured this out? I've tried, but I'm too cheap to waste the ink anymore! I print out books to read, so that's a lot of ink and paper. I would much appreciate an expert answer!  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

clarescanon
Contributor
Absolutely no one knows how??? No replies???? No Canon experts monitor this "community"???

Hi clarescanon

The Canon Community Forum is not for immediate assistance. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE. You can also contact technical Canon Knowledge Base support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We hope this helps!

Didn't help at all! What do you mean by "immediate assistance"? It's been a week or so. It looks like I'll never get a response. In fact, your response was probably as long as it would be if you actually answered my question! No more Canons for me......EVER.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi clarescanon,

By immediate assistance, she meant that by using that link you could either chat or call and talk with a Technical Support Representative.

In regards to your question, all that needs to be performed is to select "odd'.  Once all of the pages have printed, reinsert them into the printer (so that you are printing on the other side) and select "even".

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements