Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MP600

stalker_spb
Apprentice

Hi!

I apologize for my English.

Windows 7 x64. When trying to scan the following error:

scan.jpg

The driver is the most recent. Tried to change USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. The error occurs while using the application MP Navigator 3.0, as well as run a scan directly from the MP600. Scanning begins, then there is an error, the scanner takes the original position.I would be grateful for any advice!

6 REPLIES 6

fyigmo63
Enthusiast

Well, since you've updated the driver, the next thing I'd do is open Device Manager to see if any conflicts with hardware are listed there.

I understand you. No conflicts there.

You may not want to hear this, but my recommendation would be to uninstall any and all Canon software on your computer.  Reboot, and preferably run a registry cleaner like CCleaner to remove the detritus left behind, then reboot again, download the latest issue of the MP600 software from Canon's support site, install it, and then attach your printer to your computer after the software installation has completed and/or until the installation process tells you to do so.

It's a lot to do, but if it were my system that would be what I'd do to seek a resolution.

All done by your instruction. Although, before I've done it, just a slightly different method. Now even had hope for a successful outcome ... But still the same error. Cat Sad

In any case, thank you for your attention.

Sorry to hear that, but glad to have tried to help.  Windows can be a b**ch to work with and rectify conflicts and errors.  Perhaps Microsoft of Canon support can help you from here, and if you do find a resolution by all means post it up.  Good luck to you, sir!

Announcements