Follow the steps below:

1. Cancel printng, then turn the

device off

2. Turn the device on again

If the problem persist, see the

manual  and contact the service

center.

-------------------------------------------

I have checked the paper ports, uninstalled and reinstalled the ink cartridges, and visually checked for loose parts, and powered the unit off and on.... still get the message!

I got the unit used back in December with very little hours on it. It functioned great up until two weeks ago!

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi Quebee02! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

Ramona
Authority

Hi Quebee02,

Since you have already verified that there are no jams or obstructions in the paper paths, have reseated the ink tanks in the unit, and have reset the printer and are still receiving the same error, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you 

please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements