cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get authentication number for elph 340HS

frankieburns
Apprentice

I've been trying to access the canon image gateway for 3 days.  Ive emailed multiple times and every response ive got, ive tried & it has not worked.  I need the get the authentication code to link my camera with my iphone and computer.  I've followed the directions in the manual, it says to log  into CIG and access the settings page to choose the "cloud" icon AFTER i've chosen my model. It does not given me an option to choose my model.  All it does is go straight to the authentication page.  I do not get the number.  I need help please.

3 REPLIES 3

John_
Authority

Hi Frank, what browser are you using? IE 10 etc. ? I had a similar problem with IE 10 and installed Chrome as a browser and it worked for me. Chrome is basically Intrent Expolrer and will tranfer all your info to like favorites etc.  it also.

I use mozilla & chrome but also tried it on my iPhone & it didn't work

Mariljre4720
Apprentice

@frankieburns wrote:

I've been trying to access the canon image gateway for 3 days.  Ive emailed multiple times and every response ive got, ive tried & it has not worked.  I need the get the authentication code to link my camera with my iphone and computer.  I've followed the directions in the manual, it says to log  into CIG and access the settings page to choose the "cloud" icon AFTER i've chosen my model. It does not given me an option to choose my model.  All it does is go straight to the authentication page.  I do not get the number.  I need help please.

i would like to get an authentication code for my camera to link with my computer because everytime i click the cloud sign it goes directly to the authentication without asking the model . my camera is powershot elph 340 hs. i need your help please!!! thanx...

Announcements