cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot SX60 HS not working with Canon Connect

Mwg387
Apprentice

My SX 60 HS is no longer working with Canon Connect after working for years with my iPhone.  The software asks me to register my product, then I advance to the next screen, click ready to connect and it eventually times out.  I’ve reset the camera settings and uninstalled the app, tried again and same results.  Any help would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply.  It started working again after the recent iPhone update, 17.5.1.  I can now quickly download pictures from my camera.  Thanks again. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
It would be helpful to know what you are using the Canon Connect feature for.  Depending on that, we might be able to find a work-around for you that resolves your specific need.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thanks for the reply.  It started working again after the recent iPhone update, 17.5.1.  I can now quickly download pictures from my camera.  Thanks again. 

coter
Apprentice

I have an old battery, the original canon one, & i tried.l recharging it & nothing. I went to buy a brand new rechargeable Li-ion battery & came home & put it in & it still doesn’t turn on. There’s no response what so ever, no LED flashing, nothing. Anyone have a fix please?

Announcements