cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot ELPH 360 HS SUCCESSOR?

AsiaticBlack
Apprentice

Greetings everyone,

I would like to know is there an upgrade or a successor to the PowerShot ELPH 360 HS camera? I'm looking for something that has those same size dimensions, but has better and/or improved features.

Thank you for your time and have a blessed day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:

To be honest, point and shoot cameras have taken a beating from cell phones and there are now very few units similar to the one you have.  I did a search for similar cameras and here is a list of the cameras available that are anything like yours.  Here is a link to the search on Canon's site and you can browse the results.

If this resolves your issue, please mark my post as a resolution.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:

To be honest, point and shoot cameras have taken a beating from cell phones and there are now very few units similar to the one you have.  I did a search for similar cameras and here is a list of the cameras available that are anything like yours.  Here is a link to the search on Canon's site and you can browse the results.

If this resolves your issue, please mark my post as a resolution.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Hi Trevor,

Thank you very much for you speedy reply and all the information that you wrote, I appreciate it immensely!  I have to admit, cell phone picture quality has definitely rivaled or exceeded my PowerShot ELPH 360 capabilities, but I'm not ready to give up just yet!  I tend to like my gadgets compartmentalized, and am stuck on the idea that cameras are meant for pictures and cell phones are meant for phone calls. Maybe I'm just getting old stuck in my ways. Lol  🙂

I know what you mean, I don't shoot images with a cell phone either.  I hope one of these units in the link will work for you. If I have achieved your issue, please mark my post as a resolution. 

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements