cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my CD's with the software and instructions for my SX30 IS.

tampajym
Apprentice

Yesterday my laptop was making some noise and I took it to a repair shop.  They installed Windows 7 (Previously was using windows Vista).  They wiped my hard drive completely. Yes I am furious.
I had my Canon software and also instructions loaded on the hard drive.  I cannot find my CD's and need to reload them on my computer.  Canon must have a copy somewhere that I can borrow or purchase or a place that I can download this software and instructions.
I am not much of a photographer only about 1300 pictures since I bought the camera but the SX30 IS has made it so easy for me to photograph construction progress without spending my life learning how to use a camera. Thank you Canon,

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi tampajym,

The manual for your camera is available for download from the Canon USA website.  I have provided a link below to the download page:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/digital_cameras/other_powershot/powershot_sx30_is#Bro...

However, full versions of the software that came with your camera are not available for download, only updates.  These updates require the original Solutions Disc or previous versions of the software to already be installed.  A replacement copy can be ordered from the Canon Sales Department.  They can take orders for most of our camera accessory items (batteries, cables and couplers, chargers, etc.) and camera software.  Please call 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666) for the Sales Department.  Listen for the Accessories prompt and follow the recorded instructions.  The Sales Department is open 8:00 a.m. to Midnight (Eastern Time), seven days a week.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements