cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a ELPH150IS. How do I download photos to my computer?

JimmyM
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi JimmyM!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating systems (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Windows 7

You have several options to download your photos. If you have a laptop computer, you most likely have a card reader built in to the computer that you can insert the camera memory card into. This will allow the Windows 7 to see the memory card as a drive and you can copy the files using the Windows Explore. If you don't have a card reader in your computer, you can purchase one that attaches to a USB port and then do as above. You can also get an interface cable that attaches to your camera digital port and to the USB of the computer. When you do the last method, you would connect the cable with the camera off, then once connected, turn the camera on and the Windows should find the camera and prompt you with several options, including downloading photos. See page 81 of your owners manual for a system map which illustrates the cable connections.

Steve M.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements