cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my camera to use auto frame - flex mode in the "P" mode. I can't get it.

ssobel
Contributor

When I use the "P" mode for stills Auto Frame is not highlighted and so I cannot get Flex Mode.   Is there something

wrong with my camera or is Flex Mode only available for C1 or C2.  Page 266 of the manual says its available yet there is not way I can get it.

If anyone else has this problem please let me know.

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, ssobel!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which camera model you're using.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry,  I just purchased an SX50 and will be taking it to Africa in January.  Previously I had a Nikon p510 which I took to Africa two years ago and most of my shots were out of focus.  So I'm going back and trying again with this new camera.  My biggest concern is focus.   Thanks for getting back to me.

Hi Ssobel,

The FlexiZone mode is turned off when the camera is set to certain modes, such as "Continuous Shooting AF" (described on page 127 of your PowerShot SX50 HS Manual).

You may clear this and other settings by choosing the "Reset All" menu option.  To access this, press the MENU button and navigate to the "Settings Tab" (you'll see the wrench and hammer icon).  Scroll down to "Reset All" and press the FUNC SET button.  Use the left or right arrow to choose "OK", then press FUNC SET again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much.  It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements