cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Powershot SD750 Black Screen

daisssyyy
Apprentice
My Canon Powershot SD750 has a black screen whenever I turn it on. 

I'm not exactly sure whether if it's a problem with the LCD screen but when I turn on my camera, the screen is black (at a certain angle you are able to see hints of the screen - it's as if you turned the camera brightness really down and you only see a little bit of the screen).

Please let me know if it is possible to fix this. 
1 REPLY 1

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello daisssyyy,

If you can make out anything on the LCD, I would suggest trying to reset the camera to factory default settings to see if this resolves the issue. You can find that in the Tools (wrench/hammer) menu. If the issue remains, then there is a problem with the camera, unfortunately. The PowerShot SD750 is out of service life Life' and parts are no longer available. 

You do have the Canon Upgrade Program as an option. The Canon Upgrade Program option allows you to replace your current equipment with a new or refurbished Canon unit at a discounted price. If you would like to take part in the Canon Upgrade Program, please call our Sales Department at 1-866-443-8002 from Monday - Saturday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and they can help you with availability and pricing. 

Announcements