Blank screen on Canon PowerShot SX60 HS

LPerley
Apprentice
Screen blank in shooting mode, works in pic review, including menu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John_
Authority

Is the veiwfinder on instead?

On the back of your cmera bottom right that larger dial has a DISP. symbol on the bottom. Try pressing that several times to see if it toggles the shooting veiw from Veiwfinder to LCD to both.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34

John_
Authority

Is the veiwfinder on instead?

On the back of your cmera bottom right that larger dial has a DISP. symbol on the bottom. Try pressing that several times to see if it toggles the shooting veiw from Veiwfinder to LCD to both.

I'm having trouble with my image viewer as it comes up with a graph next to the photos how do I fix this, also I'm training to be an iridologist and would like to take a good photo of the eye, I don't seem to be able to get a clear photo can anyone help please. Thanks.

When I bring up my images on the camera there is 2 graphs almong side the photos and I can't get rid of it, what have I done wrong, it's a SX60 HS, also I'm trading to do iridology and can't get a good eye shot, has anyone got a good suggestion on what setting would work best for this, I get background reflection from the persons eye, thanks.

The info button toggles what data is shown.

The only way to get rid of reflections is to get rid of reflections. You need to do it in a dark room and set up the lights so that the reflections are out of the frame. You might be able to just set up a dark sheet behind you.

Unless you are trying to prove it wrong, I wouldn't waste my time on iridology.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

How can I get my screen to light up ?

Thank you soooo much!  It had been drving me backwards. (nod to Eno)

Hi,
I have a canon sx50 with a lcd screen that is not working. The viewfinder is working properly and when I hit the button DSP the lcd screen somewhat gets black grayish collor, but does not go anywhere beyond that.
The warranty is over and the technicians of my city are not reliable.
Could someone please spread some light on this?
Thanks.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Trofe,

Thank you for posting.

Based on your description, your camera will require service to correct this issue. Please contact our technical support team for assistance. For contact options, please use this URL:  http://Canon.us/ContactCF

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements