cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacing an ink cartridge

piscatory
Contributor

I have a Canon MB2320 printer. My ink cartridges need replacing and I'm only going to replace the black since the color ink is so outrageously expensive.  Although the printer and my computer say all ink is empty, when I open the door for replacement, it won't move to the black ink cartridge so I can replace it.  It will let me remove the color cartridges but not the black.  It won't print anything; just an error message that I'm out of ink.  The more I use this printer the less I like it.  It was a waste of money to purchase it.  

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, piscatory!

Thanks for posting on our forum! We can understand your frustration, and this community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Adequate levels of ink are needed for all ink slots.  If any ink tank is empty, replace the empty ink tank in order to resume printing again.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

cvwassociates
Apprentice
Waste of money indeed! Bait and switch. Will never buy another Canon product.

Well ya there are some lags..But still i find it quite better than other products.Waste of money is an exaggration i guess.Peace mywegmansconnect

Announcements