cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print and no print

robbymaynard
Apprentice

2 problems:

1.  I set up the Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw to work on the lan with a mac and it did work once.  But, then it would print at all: messages that it couldn't find the printer.  What is the problem since 'support' isn't available?

2.  The sleep mode seems to come on the moment I walk away from the print to go to the computer in another room.  I've looked for a setting to adjust this and I don't know if it is affecting #1.

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi robbymaynard.

First, check the printer for any error messages.  If no errors are showing, try accessing the printer's Remote UI.  If you cannot reach the printer's Remote UI, then the network is not allowing communications between the printer and computer; disconnect from any VPNs you might be using, and/or contact your router's support for assistance.

If you can access the remote UI, then the network is allowing communications; remove the printer, ensure the Canon drivers are installed, and then re-add the printer using the Canon drivers.  You may wish to set it up using the printer's IP address (same as for accessing the Remote UI).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements