cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF656Cdw - How to Turn Double-Sided Printing On and Off

proussak
Apprentice

Please can you tell me where to set double-sided printing for the 656 and where to turn it off.  I've turned it off previously but today for some reason it's started printing double-sided again.  When I go to the portal, both User and Admin, it shows the setting as off, so what am I missing?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, proussak!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  Do you have the imageCLASS MF656Cdw or something else with the number 656 in its name? That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry, it's the imageCLASS MF656Cdw

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

I suggest you leave double-sided printing on in the Remote UI.  

Where you want to control this feature is in the printer driver or from the LCD panel If you were copying something for example. 

The printer driver allows you to select single side or duplex printing.  The driver will remember the settings you used last, so if you want to change it all you have to do is click a box or a button.  

What operating system version and build are you using the printer with?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for the reply - I'm on a Mac running 14.6.1.  

So where do I change the settings in the driver?

Announcements