cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF656Cdw 801 error code

TexasKat
Contributor

This is not good news. It's 8-1/2 years later with same problem. I just received imageCLASS mf656cdw yesterday. I cannot scan to any email account or file without getting the 801 error code. The thumb drive / USB will not read either. I was able to scan to Google Drive. I will keep trying fix it for another day or two, then will return to Dell. Very disappointed and frustrated. Time gobbler. 

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The post you are referencing is for a different product, different OS, and different issue. Error code: "200003”. vs your "801".

Error 801 is related to email or shared folder and is not a communication error (what is referenced in the other thread).  I just purchased a MF656Cdw yesterday as well.  I have a MF644Cdw too. 

This is important.  If you are using Gmail, you must use an App Password for gmail configuration in order to send mail.

Supported file types can be read from USB, the files should be in the root directory of the USB stick.    

Please review this post, so you don't return a perfectly good printer. 😉

imageCLASS MF644Cdw Can't Scan to Gmail - Canon Community

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements