cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF652Cw - How to install dual side printing

abmotwt
Contributor

I just got my ImageClass MF650 and would like to install the automatic dual face printing. Where could I find the process to do it?

Thank you.

Jacques

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Correct, the Cdw in the model indicates duplex, so the 652 is simplex.  

To print on the other side of the page you have to put the original back into the tray upside down or feed into the multi-purpose feeder upside down.  This way a page can have printing on both sides of a document.  The easiest way to figure this out is to use a pencil and put an "X" on one of the page corners.  Then print.  Now you'll know what the correct orientation is when you re-feed the printed page.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

abmotwt
Contributor

Yes, thank you that's a good solution. I will use it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

There are a few different models in the imageCLASS series within the 650 line, can you be more specific on the model please? 

Thank you. My printer's model is imageCLASS MF652Cw

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

US Model MF656Cdw - supports duplex

If i-SENSYS, Only the 655 and 657 iSENSYS models support duplex.  The 651 is simplex (one sided).

If supported, this is not something that has to be enabled.  If you are using a supported model with a MAC, you may not have installed the correct driver if the duplex option is not available.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your answer. My printer is a 652, so I suppose like the 651 it's simplex. In that case what the easiest way to print "manually" in duplex. Jacques

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Correct, the Cdw in the model indicates duplex, so the 652 is simplex.  

To print on the other side of the page you have to put the original back into the tray upside down or feed into the multi-purpose feeder upside down.  This way a page can have printing on both sides of a document.  The easiest way to figure this out is to use a pencil and put an "X" on one of the page corners.  Then print.  Now you'll know what the correct orientation is when you re-feed the printed page.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hey, Rick!

To be even more precise, "Cdw" = Color duplex wireless, so if a unit is just a "Cw," it's a color wireless model. 

Thank you for being such a huge help! 

abmotwt
Contributor

Yes, thank you that's a good solution. I will use it.

Announcements