cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canonir 2525i which is loosing network connection

boomuser
Apprentice

I have canonir 2525i  office printer which is loosing network connection. Every time that happens we restart  the machine to enable it to start printing, this happens to 5 to 7 times a day. Its been running very well for the past two years just recently it began behavin life this. Its quiet frustrating working like this. I tried to change the network cable but yielded nothing. How do I get out of this problem?

The following are networking settings on the machine.

Network Information

Physical Interface:Ethernet Driver Settings:Transmission Rate:MAC Address:Use SNMPCommunity Name1:SNMP Writable1:Community Name2:SNMP Writable2:Dedicated Port:Use USB Device:

Ethernet
Auto Detect
100Mbps
00 1E 8F DB 67 BE
On
Off
Not Specified
Off
On

On

Startup Time :
IPv4 Settings IP Address SettingsDHCP:BOOTP:RARP:IP Address:Subnet Mask:Gateway Address :
On
Off
Off
DNS SettingsPrimary DNS Server Address:Secondary DNS Server Address:Host Name:Domain Name:DNS Dynamic Update:
CanonDB67BE
unity.co.zm
Off
IPv6 SettingsUse IPv6:
Off
WINS ConfigurationWINS Resolution:WINS Server Address:
On
LPD Print SettingsUse LPD:
On
RAW Print SettingsUse RAW:Use Bidirectional:
On
Off
WSD Print SettingsUse WSD:Use WSD Browsing:Use Multicast Discovery:
Off
Off
Off
SNTP SettingsUse SNTP :Polling Interval:NTP Server Address:
Off
24 hours

FTP SettingsUse PASV Mode for FTP:FTP Extension:
Off
Off
HTTP SettingsUse HTTP:
On
Proxy SettingsUse Proxy:HTTP Proxy Server Address :HTTP Proxy Server Port Number :Use Proxy within the Same Domain:Proxy Authentication SettingsUse Proxy Authentication:User Name:Password:
Off

Off
Off

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Boomuser!

Thanks for posting! Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you so much for your reply.  I'm in africa Zambia is it possible you can send me email address aswell of anyone I can contact?

Please visit our global website www.canon.com and select your country for direct support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements