cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping a Fax

psanderson
Apprentice

My Cannon Maxify MB2700 series printer has been trying to send a fax, not initiated by me,  for over an hour. The STOP button does not work to cancel it and I have also turned the printer off, waited a few minutes, and then turned it on again and the same fax is still sending.  I need to print some other documents.   What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Have seen a few reports from others stating the same behavior (various models).

How is your printer connected in your environment?

Do you have a telephone line connected?

What operating system are you using?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rick, thank you for your response.  My daughter knew how to re-install and update the drivers and everything seems to be working fine now.  I have no knowledge to explain how she did it.

Psanderson

Greetings,

The uninstall and reinstall of the printer's drivers is the same information posted by others which I found as well.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements