Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Scan multiple pages into single PDF with ImageClass MF634Cdw

I have a Mac (macOS Sierra v. 10.12.6)

I have Canon MF Scan Utility v 1.6.0

Under settings/Data Format I have 2 PDF options; PDF & PDF (divide into single page files) I selected “PDF.” There is no option saying PDF (multiple pages) as I’ve read in my Google searches for other Canon scanners. 

I tried scanning from feeder & my 1st 2 pages were saved as 2 separate files.  So I gave up.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Scan multiple pages into single PDF with ImageClass MF634Cdw

[ Edited ]

Anyone?

There MUST be some way to accomplish this common task!

I'd prefer to use the feeder rather than use the platen glass, since some pages are two sided & feeder would be quicker.

I'd prefer to use MF Scan Utility software vs. working from the Canon LCD screen, so I can select various options, name the file choose the destination, etc.

I've done extensive Google searches & no help. Many results are re different model Canon printers. I assume the solution must be related to "MF Scan Utility."  

I've read some posts about "ScanGear MF" but don't think that is a program I need to D/L, since the Canon Driver web page has only 3 (fax, printer & scanner drivers) & I had D/L all 3 when I 1st got the Canon & again, a few days ago, for an unrelated tech support issue, to make sure I had the latest versions.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/color-laser/color-imagecl...

I bet anyone who uses "MF Scan Utility" knows how to scan multiple pages into single PDF.

Highlighted

Hello!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. We do hope someone is able to assist!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, of if you are looking to get support from Canon, please reach out to our US-based technical support team via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks! 

Product Expert

Hi Iconoclast

Based on the specfic issue described, It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

We look forward to further assisting you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

So, James,

You are a Canon product expert and you think the answer to my (simple) question re how to scan multiple pages into a single PDF is now answered?!

Unbelievable.

“Call tech support” is an answer?

Future members searching for a answer to this same issue are going to find this post, see your “Answer” & have it solved for them as well?

No, James, you did NOT answer my question.