cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New ImageClass LBP6780dn doesn't "see" paper in tray. Prints from side tray only.

starwilson
Apprentice

I have a brand new MF6160 and it is not even usable.  Set up easily and prints only from the pull-down Multipurpose tray.  1 hour with Canon support and I was offered a refurbished replacement for my 2 hour old printer.  I was led through a long series of reinstalling drivers, unplugging, etc.  I HATE that tech support has a script to go through even when it has nothing to do with the problem.  This printer PRINTS, scans and copies just fine as long as you don't try to use paper from the Tray where all the paper sits.  

Anybody figure this out?  I expected this from HP, not from Canon.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, starwilson!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. which version of Windows or Mac OS X). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements