cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing wrong colors iR-ADV C5325

redlac
Apprentice

Hello,

I am having a problem where the wrong colors are being printed from the C5325 printer for most computers. Only one Windows 8.1 computer can print the right colors from the printer. The other computers, which are Windows 7 and 8, print the colour too washed out.

I am trying to print a PDF file with various colors on it. I have tried the default printing settings, along with changing a lot of print settings on the computers, but none of them have produced the right result.

I have tried installing a few different drivers on a computer that isn't printing correctly. I even tried installing the driver from the working computer, but there was an error trying to install it.

How can I have the right colors printed?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Jason
Whiz

Hi, redlac! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Announcements