cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer PIXMA TS3522 Offline

Sicario
Apprentice

Has anyone else had issues with the TS3522 series constantly saying that it is offline? Every single time I try to use this printer it says it's offline when it clearly shows that it is online & connected to the same internet. I am so fed up with this computer and with cannon in general. Switching back to HP ASAP. Due to this issue it has put me behind in my course work, which is time-consuming & a nuisance. I have removed the device, re-installed it and updated drivers. I guess you can't expect much from a cheap printer but being able to utilize it is just a basic fundamental component for any printer.  

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

Before blaming this on your printer, take a look at your network.  What is the IP address being assigned to the printer by the router?

It's likely this IP assignment is changing if it's not set as static or reserved.  Persistent devices such as printers benefit from a static or reserved IP.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements