cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Does Not Revert To Default Settings

Stefan
Apprentice

I have a user who connects to a Canon IR7270N via print server and has an issue where the printer does not revert to the default settings after a print job, it prints the next job with those settings.  For example, she'll print a word doc as a booklet.  Close out word, open a new doc, and it's set to print as a booklet, not as a normal document which would be the default setting.  I've made sure that the defaults and preferences are correct on the printer from the server.

I'll also add that even when the preferences in word are showing up as the booklet profile, if you go to the preferences from devices and printers, the default profile is set.  This only seems to be happening in Word, but I'm pretty sure that Word does not save any printing preferences or properties.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Stefan! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Announcements