cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-purpose Tray Won't Print - Image Class MF644cdw

abovewater
Apprentice

I am trying to figure out how to pull paper from the multi-purpose tray from this Image Class MF644cdw. I am using a computer (not a mobile phone). When I first insert a single label paper into the multiple tray, the screen on the printer asked me the paper size. I selected it. In my case, it is the same size to the paper size in the main tray. Then I print. The print out still came from the main tray not the manual tray with single insert. Where can I set the paper source in the printer settings?? 

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi, abovewater.

The location of the paper source setting on the computer will vary depending on the operating system and, to some extent, the program from which you're printing.  On Windows, the system setting will be found in the Printing Preferences list.  You may access it from the System Print window and click on Preferences, or open the Printing Preferences through the Printers & Scanners, Devices & Printers, or Printers & Faxes list by right-clicking the printer (varies by Windows version).

On Mac OS, the paper source will be found through the System Print window by ensuring it's set to Show Details, clicking on the sub-menu drop-down, and selecting the appropriate option for setting the feed source (options vary by program and driver in use).

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements