cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Stops Printing

BuglerAZ
Apprentice

When I try to print almost anything from my laptop to my MX922 printer, the Windows printing window pops up and then sits there for a while and either does one of the two following options:

1. Pops up with an error stating that the printer is not responding, yet the printer screen says that it is ready to print and does not seem to have any idea that the computer is trying to send information to it.

2. Starts printing, and then will randomly stop on one of the pages, in the middle of printing that page, stays like that for a few seconds, and then spits out the half done page and goes back to the home screen. The computer says it is still printing, but there is an error.

I looked through several forums, and tried a few different options, none of which worked. I printed out the LAN connection diagnostic from the printer, which states that the signal is at 100%, which makes sense because it is ony about 4 feet from the wireless router.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, BuglerAZ!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your laptop (i.e. Windows or Mac OS X, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Windows 7 laptop running on 7, never upgraded to 8

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements